Top Related sites!

Cabluey Tooly228 wwe adam Mimo777 Lux 1200 Club penguin team

Get your site here!

Club penguin news team has been delivering club penguin news since the 3rd of July 2008




Monday 29 December 2008

Friends with the famous!

Rayboy from http://clubpenguincheats-cp.com/ has added me and I am on his freindslist. I can't believe it. Here's a pic if you don't believe me...


In other news. Sadly I will have to post the mission update late as I think that when It comes out it will be like midnight in England (Where I live). Its already a whole day late in England! CAn you believe it.

Also remember to come to CPNT's New years party. I will add everyone. As I only have seven buddies! Also they will be some SPECIAL GUESTS!

Seal 55555

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post rude or mean comments!

PS: If you want to send a picture then email me at dmarshfamily@hotmail.com

Thankyou :)

The Ultimate Ninja Party!
Coming soon...