Top Related sites!

Cabluey Tooly228 wwe adam Mimo777 Lux 1200 Club penguin team

Get your site here!

Club penguin news team has been delivering club penguin news since the 3rd of July 2008




Wednesday 31 December 2008

Party reminder!

We are having a new years party to celerbrate the start of 2009, Yay. As I only have ten penguins on my freindlist I will add everyone who asks me! Here's a pic;




Me and Slash Roses will be there but marky 555 may not as he has just had an operation. Her's the details;

  • Time ; 11am Pst, 7pm England, 1pm America
  • Date ; Thursay 1st January 2009
  • Place ; Start at dock!
  • Server; Frozen

We will all meet at the dock then go to the Ice berg. Then play card jit-su, and find four. Finaly we will go to my igloo (Candy Igloo) and slash roses Igloo (Dojo igloo).

We realy hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post rude or mean comments!

PS: If you want to send a picture then email me at dmarshfamily@hotmail.com

Thankyou :)

The Ultimate Ninja Party!
Coming soon...