Top Related sites!

Cabluey Tooly228 wwe adam Mimo777 Lux 1200 Club penguin team

Get your site here!

Club penguin news team has been delivering club penguin news since the 3rd of July 2008




Tuesday 23 December 2008

Slash Roses mini christmas party!

Update from Seal 55555:
Sorry guys but I'm too busy on Christmas day to come so I will not be there!

Also Thanks for all of you who visited news team extra! Before I put the post on it had 120 hits, Now it has 170! Thanks!

Hi its me Slash Roses here.
Im having a short, mini little party on christmas day!
It'll be happening here!

The Dojo!

See you there and please do come because I'll add you if you do!

After the Dojo we will head over to MY Dojo! (igloo)

Slash Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post rude or mean comments!

PS: If you want to send a picture then email me at dmarshfamily@hotmail.com

Thankyou :)

The Ultimate Ninja Party!
Coming soon...